Friday, December 14, 2018

Dow Jones - A Short Scalp for 1 Hour





The Singapore market looks bad earlier in the morning where stocks were battered down and no real buyers were buying in the market. Thanks banks rebounded a little but I am not so convinced because the sheer force of selling was in large quantities. Once again based on my supply/demand zone YouTube educational series, the market respected the lines I drew.


See my earlier supply/demand zone lines drew in OCBC chart and compared it towards the end of day. OCBC rebounded a little after hitting the demand zone in the 5 minute chart. Click the link below to see when I captured OCBC chart and see what happened after 8 hours!! So accurate and precise!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/12/singapore-straits-times-index-selling.html

Using that same theory and strategy, it applies to the Dow Jones where my student used it effectively to scalped it for 1 hour with $412. I have got so many emails and requests from many public who want to learn from me where I had accepted some of you and taken you under my guidance. I can't possibly take everyone or help everyone so if you are serious in making $$ and wanting to learn more and succeed be it in the stock market, forex or even trading indices, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

See you all in my private and exclusive event soon. First come first serve.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist