Wednesday, December 26, 2018

DBS - Trades Finished in 15 Minutes





As usual, it's no surprise that these days, after a huge fall from the Dow Jones, the Singapore market would gap down first and the elevate back. From last week to today, 4 times I calculated, the same pattern and behavior happened in DBS where the stock would suffered a big gap down and then all of a sudden buyers just did their small short covering. So today, using this easy predictable behavior, my student did a matching to buy DBS at 23.20 and then sold it off at 23.40 to make a good profit within 15 minutes. I am pleased on the observation skills but seriously it's skill like this which I use everyday to predict the market. Coming next year 2019, I will share more powerful and observation skills in the market on not to miss the bottom of DBS when it touched the floor. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist