Wednesday, December 12, 2018

OCBC - Minute Chart Supply Zone







Extremely delighted my educational video on supply/demand zone helped this student to lock in good profits. His entry price was 11.08 and locked in profits in OCBC at 11.26 because it reached the supply zone. His lot size is small but it's OK, but more importantly was he managed to get the bottom yesterday and sold off today at the supply zone based on the informative video I did. Everyone has different pocket size and different position sizing. The most important thing is to know how to enter and know how to exit with profits. Congrats and I shall do more videos in the near future. Click on the link below to watch my video and click subscribe and give me a thumbs up if you want me to do more powerful videos.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/12/an-education-for-stock-market.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist