Saturday, December 29, 2018

Dow Jones - Trading in a Range




Received this trade record from my student nick. Small time trader but good time profits last evening when the Dow was choppy and trading in a range. Of course, I provided him the outlook before the market starts at 10.30pm and his job is to trade himself with the skills I taught him. Impressive and good profits before the weekend while there were so many signals for zip in/out. As usual, the Dow was volatile but yet again presented a very good opportunity to make fast and good $$ in the shortest amount of time. I am gaining more and more people who wants to trade index with me these days and I hope I can continue to drive more people to make $ with me. Congrats Nick!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist