Monday, April 8, 2019

Tritech - Top Volume Flashing




Tritech had been flashing up in the Top Volume lately. It could be because of the contract they won in partnership with China which could drive the company profits or it could be the BBs were ready to start frying this counter since it had been stagnant for the longest time.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/tritech-awarded-147-mil-public-private-partnership-project-china

The fundamentals and news are important but the chart never lies. It can predict ahead of the news and it could foresee future prices. I had been observing Tritech for the past 1 week and it had been really not bad but the sellers always appear when the stock was ready to fly. It could meant it's not ready or it could mean another news is coming and more accumulation is taking place. I am using my new tool which I developed recently to help me scan and watch for the stock readiness to run. Thanks everyone who registered for my talk on April 23 where I will share it. Those interested can register below.

Eventbrite - Sneak Peak To Ronald K Trading Toolbox

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist