Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Private Sharing - Singapore Stocks and Market Outlook


The market moved, people come and people go, it's part and parcel of life and trading. There is going to be wins and losses so don't take it too seriously. That's the motto I have for myself everyday when I am in the battle field with the market and business. So last evening, there were many turned up for my private event where I shared some stocks and outlook for the Singapore market and also introduced a new trading instrument called DLC. DLC is good substitute for blue chips trading if you think it's hard to fork out hardcore cash. It also allows you to leverage 5x your return should you long/short the market. Think and ponder about it before saying no, because it's really something some of my traders used it to make $. I thank everyone for coming last evening and see you soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist