Saturday, April 6, 2019

Stock Operation Course KL - Thank You All For Coming






Just finished the Stock Operation Course in Malaysia KL and I must say I enjoyed talking and sharing my knowledge to all of you. KL is a nice place and the students here are great so everyone took back something extra while tomorrow is another jammed pack session with a lot of information and skills imported. Coming this month end, I will come to KL again and this time round, I will be sharing more on Malaysia and USA stocks and I shall share with you guys on how to profit from the treacherous BBs and how to see movements before it happened. I shall see you all very soon again and share some good pointers and stocks soon. Thank you!

Eventbrite - Sneak Peak To Ronald K Trading Toolbox

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist