Saturday, April 27, 2019

Malaysia Stock Sharing - A Private Scanning Session








It's definitely of the better sharing sessions I did earlier today. So many hungry students and so many questions which I enjoyed answering and I took time to help all of them. Most of the Malaysian stocks I shared since my last private event as per the link below all ran like MYEG.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/03/trading-malaysian-stock-market-doing.html

I enjoyed my stay there and I must say it's really great to see progression from so many students and their trades while most are still in the learning stage. Compliments after compliments but more importantly I shared some USA stocks to short and some other great counters for buying when the market presents an opportunity. Thank you all for coming today and looking forward to coach and see you all again when I am back soon. Guys, remember the ocean story I shared, change your habits and you shall change your fortune in the long run.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist