Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Top Volume - Best Snapshot






The best snapshot of the day for the Top Volume today. Many stocks are running especially the banks, some property stocks. While I am not sure what's happening, but I do know the banks are giving CD and it's running ahead for higher price for the CD since it will gap down after the CD. For the past 3 days, I had been seeing Tritech slowing moving the in the background and started to attract more buyers and then it germinate in the Top Volume with good news. I was doing LIVE Trading yesterday and after that I was settling some stuff and missed the next stock, Clearbridge. What an opportunity waste as the stock continues to dominate the Top Volume today with buyers whacking up at higher prices. This is the best Top Volume I had ever seen in the SG market after so many months. If DBS can be up 2.2% today which rarely happens, it's telling you that be alert of the market as it's reaching the top.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist