Wednesday, April 24, 2019

SembMarine - A Powerful Up Run





Sembmarine had been having a stellar performance for the past 1-2 weeks. The stock price suddenly reversed and turned up for the good. It was frequently patronizing the Top Volume with players buying a lot and selling a little. Knowing this behavior, I traded a very small 10 lots since the stock had some strength. I wasn't trading big this time as I wanted to just make some small pocket $$ and that's about it. I studied the market depth for this counter carefully which aided in my profits. The stock price is now 1.80 which proved that my judgement was once again correct.


See the market depth, can you see heavy queues and also how the stacks were so uniform? Can you see the removal of the numbers before the algo added them back again? If you are interested to know more, I will be doing a sharing on how to read the market depth to profit from the stock market. Register using the link below.

Register Now - How to Trade Using Market Depth

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist