Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Dow Jones - LIVE Trading with Ron K, Must Breakthrough








Another good LIVE Trading session as I shared how to read bar by bar, forward future reading of the chart on each individual stocks. I invited only a handful of traders to come with me and soon they started to short the market and the Dow/Nasdaq collapsed big time where profits were made real quick in 5 minutes. So after that we chatted and I shared my experience on how to breakthrough and what to look out for when you take a trade. As usual, my top trader Winfred just got the job done and made $826 in 5 minutes while the rest just followed and see how the whole market paned out. More uncertainty in the market at the moment due to hike of interest rates while Singapore is shifting back to phase 2 lockdown. I believe skill is very important now as we need knowledge to make more $$.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist