Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Ron K - Portfolio Up $6,214,889.75 SGD Doing Short Term Trading











My portfolio is now up $6,214,889.75 SGD after some short term trading since last year. In and outs, dicing the movements between stocks using the supply and demand zone, I am proud to say that I made great stride towards my ultimate goal and so far so good with profits consistently every single time I touched the buy/sell button. The Nasdaq and Dow reversed course last evening when both were running high yesterday. In fact, when I studied the chart, I saw both were having some serious fake breakouts which caused me to unload and took profits. As you can see my portfolio, in the current month of May, I am proud to say that I am still 100% in all my trades while my profits just kept escalating. I sold all my positions last evening and for now, I shall just sit with cash and watch how the show unfolds.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist