Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Ron K - What I Do in The Day to Make $202,832 SGD?








I guess coffee sessions alone do work. I can sit, plan, think and then continue to work on scripts again. That's what I do in the day to build a war chest of stocks in the night. I strongly believe what I do in the night will make me more successful that any job I do in the day. Built up a $6,000,000 portfolio with some stocks and so far most of my stocks is outperforming even though the market is plummeting last evening. I remembered sitting in the café, imbibing coffee, thinking and scanning for value stocks. It was painstaking and a long process but nevertheless, it's worth my time because once the signal is formed, all I need to do it to stand firm and execute based on my analysis I performed in the day.

 Logged in this morning, saw my account blew up from $126,000 last evening to $202,832 as the stock steadily climbed up throughout the whole night. I can attest that my homework and effort in the day was tremendous as it reflected on my profits and the rewards speak for itself. Using my proprietary scanner to perform scans for stocks on the Top 30 Volume in the Nasdaq and NYSE, I a proud to say that the rewards is ever long lasting.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist