Sunday, May 23, 2021

Ron K - Portfolio Up $6.22M Using My Strategies in SOMM Manual










I spent countless hours, countless night and painstaking effort to write the manual. Writing is of no use until it’s proven over time it works over and over again with trades done and $$ made. Hence, after trading countless times over the years and making millions of dollars, I am firm that whatever I wrote inside works timelessly regardless of any market, any asset class. It's my 17th year and depending on market conditions, I would say almost every single trade I took regardless of the condition, I would emerge as a winner because be it a sideway, bull and bear market, my manual managed to combat every single conditions and ultimately allows me to emerge as a winner. I have 2 products in my company. 1 is the normal stock operation course and another is the manual whom I will ONLY choose people to allow to buy it as I don't sell to everyone.


It took me a while to sell the manuals again as I was too focused on my trading and clients these days. Met Ken, passed him the manual and I can only say there is a reason why he still bother to come back to me after 5 years. Maybe it’s consistency, maybe it’s confidence and trust, I don’t know but all I know is if you use that I taught you and follow strictly without deviating away, making $$ should be pretty easy. See that $.622m in my trading account? I had been using the strategies in the manual since the last 1.3 years to amassed the profits. If I can do it, all I need is you to follow the strategies strictly over a period of time and be so good at it so that your confidence overpower $$. That's how I made it at least.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist