Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Ron K - Profits Escalated to $457,795 SGD






Market was rather devious today with directional swings. It was down first before turning up. The Nasdaq and the Dow Jones wasn't in sync and suddenly, many stocks started to turn red which could signal the end of a rising market. However, my stocks were strong. All the stocks I traded and selected were in good shape as they outperformed the market. I was up like $457,795 SGD before taking profits and called it a night. I think the supply zone has some effect on stocks and although many stocks rampant up higher, I decided not to take any more risk should profits turned losses later. This is my 129th trade since March 2020 lockdown last year and I am proud to say that I am still performing powerful trades at the highest standard. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist