Monday, May 3, 2021

Ron K - Unrealized Profits for April 2021 Up $122,806 SGD






April has been a good month as my profits were up 100% and stands at $122,806 SGD. I just reaped off another bulk of profits with $34,719 SGD last Thursday as the market suddenly turned bearish while I got to liquidate my long positions one by one. The Proshares UltraPro short QQQ in the Nasdaq suddenly turned up which indicated some selling pressure in the market while the buyers slowly started to fade away. I was pleased I am still outperforming the market with my skills, experience and more importantly the strategies I used to punt the market carefully.

Look, it's May now and since I touched the US market actively last year during the lock down in March 2020, everything has been smooth and blessed. Now, I want some of you to come trade with me and I am looking forward for more coffee sessions to pick the right trader to come join me. I enjoyed coffee sessions with the right traders because I can see the hunger in them to make $$ in the stock market. As I continue my trading in May, it's going to be a roller coaster now as the market is shifting soon and moving into an unknown terriroty.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist