Thursday, September 9, 2021

Trading The Right Way - It's Easy To Turn Thousands $ to Hundreds of Thousands $$





As usual, I have many success stories and also unsuccessful stories but I focus on the successful ones whom can listen to my instructions and finish a clean job. I have a lot of students whom made hundreds of thousands of $$ but very unwilling to share because they are shy while I also have a handful of them whom shared very openly. The key to trading the right way is to knowing yourself, knowing your risk appetite and finding out where is your breakthrough point. I can go on and on but I will share more in my winning talk on Sep 21st when I conduct my last talk for the year.

I received a message yesterday from a student of mine where she turned a few thousands of $$ to $100,000 in a time span of one year plus. It's considered very good because she's a middle aged lady and more importantly she's a newbie. She has no major prior experience in trading but because she listen to my advises and instructions during coffee sessions and trading events, she managed to breakthrough and shes pretty independent now doing her own investments. So what's the right way to trade effectively? It's putting in the hard work, pay attention to miniature details, listen to Ron K's advises and then have the right mindset in trading before execution. Be obsessive and aggressive in your goals and then waiting for the right signals before striking. That I believe is the finishing touch for trading the right way. I will give out more tips and share more winning strategies in my upcoming talk on Sep 21st, see you there!


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist