Monday, September 13, 2021

Ron K - Is Apple “The Stock”?


Apple is always in my watchlist and it’s always a stock I use it as a great text book example for my daily work and analysis. As of last Friday, the stock started to plummet down 3.1% because of some bad news regarding how they use App store to charge developers but does this weakness presents more opportunists to accumulate the stock? Or is there more downside to the stock since the market is quite high now with so much sellers? 

Watch the full video and interview to see how to spot Apple and how to believe skills to pick the right stock is the key to building immense wealth. Moreover, to see me live in person to learn more on how I made superb profits on it, register on my link below for my upcoming talk on 21st Sep as I will share how to compound profits to build wealth and get more free stocks. See you there!


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist