Thursday, September 2, 2021

Ron K - The Coffee, The Profits and The Stock Market








The market moved again last evening, however this time round it was at the super all time high and I believe it's a wise move to take profits. I studied the chart and the Top Volume carefully and decided that taking profits is never wrong and true enough, the market simmered off later in the night. The drive to make $$ is real bad and because I have a define goal, I need to work endlessly to make sure if all materialized. Made about $55,000 SGD last evening and looking forward to see some of you in person next Monday. Registration is full now but I might open up coffee with some of you personally so that we can get up and close to deliver more breakthroughs in each individuals.

https://tinyurl.com/ronaldk


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist