Tuesday, September 7, 2021

US Stocks - Win Cash $ From Ron K (21st September, 7pm)







I had such a wonderful talk last evening on my winning talk where I shared the sword and armour strategy on how to win consistently in the stock market. As I logged on to my LIVE account and show all my trade records, many told me that they wish can follow my trades as seeing is believing. As you can see above, we kept winning in the stock market and kept the winning record streak piled up while opportunities are abundant everywhere if you know how to get it.

Hence, I decided to hold another talk on Sep 21st 7pm since many of you cannot make it yesterday. This time round I want to give cash $$ from the profits I made in the stock market for those who can answer my simple question during my event. Registration link is per below and cap at 20 pax. See you there and don't forget to win more cash $$ from me.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist