Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Ron K - Winning Last Evening, Winning Cash LIVE




Another good win from the stock market last evening. I won't call this impressive but just ok because I had done bigger and better returns ample times. Well, I can't expect to win big every single time but as long as I continue my winning streak, to me that's most important because winning is something no amount of $$ can understand. The Nasdaq stocks more mostly trended lower but the stock I picked just reversed and turned higher which allowed me for profits. The market seems shaky but there were signs that it was my last chance to get out of maybe lower prices to come. It could be the Fed tapering, it could be high inflation or maybe it's time for a correction, I don't know but I know I don't gamble my chances of taking $$ should I smell something not right.


I am so very thankful for everyone who took part in my Instagram cash winning games where I give out cash prizes because to be able to see them trying to win and then to a real win with cash on hand is a great feeling. Basically to put a smile on others is a blessing for me. Hence, I decided to conduct a 2 hour session on Oct 12th, 7pm for a in person LIVE cash winning session. Registration is on the link below. You can register first and I shall send you the location details next week.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist