Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A $299 Workshop Free - 4th August 2015



As I continue to watch the market, there is really nothing that moves and excite stocks. Most of the counters was either stagnant or it moves just within a few pips and started to subside. It maybe a boring day in the making. Yesterday was a good day because I met someone wiser and more knowledgeable than me which brought up my day so coming next Tuesday's workshop, as mentioned in my previous post, I shall do a tutorial session which worth $299 for FREE. I will also give a market outlook on the overall Singapore stocks and why I avoid penny stocks. Please bring along a pen and I will also include you in our mailing list for case studies and stock updates. The seats are almost filled up so if you are interested, do register asap:

Workshop Date: 4th August 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist