Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - 4th August 2015


I will be conducting the usual Stock Operation Workshop next Tuesday August 4th. I want to thank those who came here today to listen and watch my tactics and secrets. Next week, I will conduct a tutorial session which worth $299 and I share it for FREE and at the same time you will be in my mailing list for stock case studies/analysis. For those who are interested, please register below:

Workshop Date: 4th August 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist