Friday, July 31, 2015

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - Appreciation and Thank You







Today's LIVE Trading was an epic, not only the calls and levels I gave were on the jackpot, but more importantly, when I see happy faces, the willingness and hungriness in wanting to learn more from me really made my day. I can have down time, despondent days but to see my fellow clients trading together really lightens up everything that was negative.

To see replies that they want more of such session really motivate me to conduct it more often and as usual, I am planning for it with my partners. Coming next Tuesday, besides the FREE tutorial session, for those who are coming, you are also entitled to be in mailing list so that when I conduct a LIVE market watching session, you will know the details. The next Tuesday slot is almost full house. I am left with 3 seats now. Do register below:

Workshop Date: 4th August 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist