Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cacola - History Repeats





Back in 14/04/2014, Cacola and the ultra pennies had a super charged up and in just a matter of a few days, the fuel died down and the stock collapsed thereafter. The good thing was one of my students managed to used the skills I taught in the Stock Operation Course and made a whopping $48,000 out of it.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/04/cacola-whopping-48000-made-during-contra.html

A year and 3 months later, same thing, Cacola had a super charged up yesterday and followed by a huge sell down today from 0.027 to 0.019, same trick, same maneuver. In the recent 1 week, many ultra penny stocks were germinating in the Top Volume but I was staying out because for the first time ever, I had phobia playing playing stocks and did not give any penny stock calls.

While I had been punting penny and blue chips stocks for years already, my next challenge is to find and trade growth stocks. It's not an easy task but I believe it's certainly possible. It's just requires time and patience to slowly look for it. To reach the next level, I had to get out of my comfort zone to do something uncomfortable yet tiring and tedious. In the near term, I am looking more on the swing trades and growth stocks. I shall work hard towards my dream. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist