Monday, July 6, 2015

FREE Mailing List - A Tactical Hands On Experience with Ronald K



First off, I would like to thank all those who subscribed to my FREE mailing list based on my earlier post, the response was too overwhelming for the last one hour and please keep it coming. Over a 100 plus of you signed up for it which is a milestone for me in this 1 hour. I am thankful and appreciative for your support.



As per my last post where we made $$ in shorting Comfort Delgro, the stock continue to spiral downwards with more sellers where good amount of $$ can be made if you follow my bearish short calls. For all who wants to receive my FREE stock alerts and make $$, this mailing list will not only assist you but more importantly you can see our calls transparently with good entry and cut loss points. So in return, I will soon conduct a interactive yet tactical session with soon within these few days to all who subscribed to my mailing list so that we can all do a powerful LIVE trade together to validate my calls. You will believe my calls once you start making good swing trades. :) So hurry up and sign up so as not to miss our interactive session.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist