Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Magnus Energy - Rotational Punt, Made $$





It was not an easy day yesterday as I was trying to search for some good stocks to punt. So after the market opened at 9:00am, I was actually watching the buy/sell Q hard on Magnus Energy as I knew this stock could potentially have a short up move. The buy/sell Q flipped and the next thing I knew was the stock was ready to move up and so immediately I sent out a software port Whatsapp message to my members, alerting them that Magnus was looking good. Today the stock gap up and went to a high of 0.049 before suffering a small reaction as of now.









There is one thing in my mind that I strongly believe and that's rotational of stocks and NOT sector rotational. It is Magnus turn today and so today early in the morning there was this heavy buy up from the BBs. In the near term, this stock is still bullish for more up move to come, however timing is crucial in hopping in at the right price. As usual, we made $$ as attached. Coming next Tues, I will rotate another set of stocks to punt and watch out for, so if you are interested in my FREE workshop, do register. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist