Monday, July 13, 2015

Straits Times Index - Sunday Morning Prediction



The gap up prediction came true. As I mentioned on my Sunday's post that STI will either gap up or continue it's run, it's all materializing now.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/07/straits-times-index-monday-charge-up.html

While the Greece debt crisis is still not solved and while the futures market gap down this morning, how did I know on Sunday that today it will gap up? I am just blessed with reading charts correctly with ultra confidence. A newsletter was also sent out to all for my forward prescient prediction. I would love to share this little trick and skills of mine of how I predicted it during the workshop tomorrow. I will only do it once so if you are a person who is hungry for knowledge and wants to attend this FREE workshop, follow the below instructions.

STOCK OPERATION WORKSHOP

Workshop Date: 14th July 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist