Thursday, October 29, 2015

Add Value Tech - Confirmation Buying Signals From The Big Boys





More buying confirmatory signals from the Big Boys this morning on Add Value Tech. Look at that huge volume of buying together with the rising price, today is an indication of what I analyzed and saw yesterday when I gave the bullish signals to all my clients!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/add-value-tech-stock-calls-for-saturday.html

The volume and price wasn't high yesterday, however there was flushes and hidden buying which warrants a buy signal. So we bought before the big boys and today is a good day to sell to them since they pushed prices higher for us to book $$. I will be giving and sharing more of such calls this Saturday, Oct 31st, my last FREE workshop.

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Alerts - Oct 31st 2015

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist