Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stock Calls and Alerts - Oct 22nd 2015





Thanks to those who came for today's special workshop and I hope all of you took back something. Some of you may have missed our workshop today where I shared some insightful yet important market outlook on certain stocks to watch out for trading. In addition, I personally invited my guest of honor to start collating and giving Stock calls and alerts for Singapore stocks to those who wants to make $ with us. He also shared some strategies on how we look for entry points (as attached on the Spackman chart above), the stocks to watch out for and how to book profits from the market on a per individual basis.

So next Thursday, I will cater to the rest who missed our workshop today if you want to receive alerts and make $ with us. Register below.

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Calls and Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist