Saturday, October 31, 2015

Whatsapp Alerts by Ronald K - 14th Nov 2015




Thanks for all who came today. I really appreciate your time and effort and I hope you learnt something no Technicals/Fundamentals can teach you. While I showed all of you the Top Volume tricks and the Art of reading Top 30 Volume without charts, I hoped I shed some light on real trading without indicators. The customized Whatsapp alerts is also something to look at as my PA will be taking care of it and cater to your needs.

2 weeks from now, I will be holding my next workshop and this time round, I shall reiterate the sharing I did today again. If you register for it, please come. If you do not intend to come, do NOT register as kindly give others a chance to come too. Register only if you are serious about making $ and wanting to make it badly!

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Outlook and Strategies

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist