Sunday, October 18, 2015

Geo Energy - Jim Roger's Buying on Aug 22nd 2013




Many times when insiders buy a stock, we usually tend to follow blindly because we believe since they are buying, they must have know something that we don't and so all we need to do is just to piggyback and follow them will do. However to me, that's not always the case. It may signal trouble because in my personal opinion, they are investors and their time frame is different from most retailers. But to the normal man on the street, they would cheerful buy, expecting the price to rise accordingly to the insiders buy activity.

Look at Geo Energy, ever since Jim Rogers bought on Aug 22nd 2013 @ $0.355, 2 years later till today, the stock had not yet even recovered to even $0.2! My job as a mind reader is to buy before them and then sell together with them. You may think it's impossible or unbelievable, but I will tell you I had done it many times and so next coming Thursday, I will prove to you facts and records that dictate my buy/sell activities VS the insiders. Seeing is believing and once you start to rectify it, you will stop buying with insiders and stay out from them. During the workshop next Thursday, Oct 22nd, I will also share how to receive our Whatsapp alerts, so do register asap below to avoid seats being taken up fast.

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Calls and Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist