Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Singtel - Big Boys Booking Short Term $






Yesterday I posted that the Big Boys were whacking Singtel up.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/singtel-big-boys-whacked-up.html

True enough from the price I posted 3.63 to today's high 3.73, the Big boys were indeed playing Singtel heavily. This morning I posted an outlook to lock in $$ and once again, the whole market suffered some mini selling down as predicted as attached on above. Like I mentioned earlier, the dow rally last evening is an alibi for the Big boys to book profits on rising price.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/singapore-straits-times-index-lock-in.html

In my blog post this morning, I mentioned that we were doing LIVE Trading and yes, some of us made some good $ and learn along the way with me. The morning Top Volume and how I did my prediction was all taught for FREE. Coming next Thursday, I shall do the same thing again, thanks to all who already registered. Do remember to bring a pen and paper on that day!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist