Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hong Kong Index - $300-$500 A Day



A student of mine just traded the HSI index and made some good $ today. Using my strategies and methods, $300-$500 a day is very achievable if you know how to duck through the waters of the big boys by buying before them and selling together with them. To an average joe, $300-$500 a day is a good amount of $$ that your day job doesn't give you and so coming this Sat, Oct 17th, I will be sharing not only on Stocks but more importantly, strategies to trade indices to make good returns on a per day basis. Last night during my workshop, I traded LIVE in front of all who attended and I made some good $, so don't miss this opportunity this Sat. Register below as I am left with just a few more seats now.

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist