Monday, October 12, 2015

Noble Group - The Stock Gets More Exciting





After a long slumpy down trend for Noble Group since last year, the stock finally took a turn this time round with some pretty positive news each time the company released a statement. With my students' profits last week as posted on my blog yesterday, today without my assistance and by using my strategies and method, they continue to reap good $$ in Noble by zipping in/out for short term gains.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/noble-group-revamping-of-management.html

I am really delighted to see that they are profiting at this recent market bull run. For those who are coming tomorrow, do remember to bring a pen and paper as I will demonstrate on how to use CFD to achieve the same results. See ya'll there!

Eventbrite - FREE Singpore Stocks LIVE Trading Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist