Friday, October 12, 2018

A Private Sharing - STI Outlook



It was a good amount of sharing yesterday afternoon where I shared my recent win in Thomson Medical and my recent small losses that I cut losses. The market is not that tough actually but because the market condition changed, hence one needs to exercise prudent before taking a trade. Sometimes even though after careful analysis, things may not go according to your way and you might need to cut fast and move on the next stock. This was how I survived for so many years and not buying and hoping things will always go according to what I predicted.


The market may look like there is more downside to go but there are always opportunities to make $$ on the shorting side using CFD. Although I don't know where and when is the bottom but when it's ready to turn up, I will observe fro more panic selling before taking a long position for a swing trade. Most of the trades now are pretty much short term and scalping due to the volatility of the market. I am looking to cover my losses and profits soon with more abundant of opportunities ahead.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist