Saturday, October 6, 2018

An Introduction on Ronald K - A KL Seminar









Went to KL yesterday and today I had an event where I introduced myself on what I do for a living, how I can help you to achieve your financial investments and more importantly how to improve your overall investment goals. It was a lot of people but the lesser the better because I don't usually like to take big crowd. Today is a long day for me where I shared the investment 101 tips and tricks on how you can accelerate your financial ability to read big players movement. I am really pleased that all of them were interested in my program and most signed for my basic 101 course. Got to meet a lot of new and nice fellow countrymen. The energy in the room was overwhelming with electricity where it gave me strength to share more tips to all. See you guys soon!

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts and Tips by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist