Wednesday, October 31, 2018

DBS - Entry 23.20









Entered DBS earlier with the team at 23.20 and the stock just continue to climb higher and higher as each hour ticks. The market was very bullish today and hence the blue chips would move first with the overall market. If I would watch the market yesterday, I would have taken a position yesterday instead and wait for the gap up today and then sell first and look to long back again with 2 rounds of profits but unfortunately I was giving a talk in Malaysia. DBS has super beautiful chart setups which exhibits bullish behavior earlier at 1.20pm when I gave a call to my other team. The stock rose and most went long. Congrats all!

Update: 31/10/2018, 5:10pm



DBS closed strong at 23.47!! Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist