Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dow Jones - Choppy with Volatility






The above is not my trade records. It's one of my student whom I constantly gave him advice on how to trade the Dow effectively and how to slowly increase his lot size so that he get the maximum rewards during a up/down move. I am super pleased he heeded my advise and constantly trade the Dow Jones almost every night prudently with profits. Sometimes it just take a word to ignite the fir in someone and all he needs to do is to exercise caution when executing. I watched the Dow Jones last evening, it's choppy and crazily volatile. Still I am pleased to see profits from him and while I had been training and trading Dow Jones for almost 12 years, I know it's not easy at the start but once you get the hang of it, you would never want to let it go.

Since it's my last sharing on next Tuesday Oct 30th, I will share some tricks and tips on how to trade forex and the Dow Jones effectively. Thanks all who registered.

Eventbrite - Register for Year End Free Tips

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist