Thursday, October 4, 2018

A Super Private Exclusive Talk by Ronald K - Rotational of Bullish Stocks





Just touched down from the airport yesterday and went to gave a super exclusive talk yesterday. It was a long day for me as the flight was delayed and I have to rush down to attend some meetings and then start giving talks to a group of 40 people. During my speech, I shared about rotational of stocks and how to use it to trade the market effectively instead of buy and hold. The recent market is bullish for stocks and hence it's wise to select good counters for trading for larger profits. Last evening was just another great sharing where I enjoyed my delivery of speech. During my break time in Malaysia, I met 2 elder ladies and share with them so hot US stock tip and the stock outperformed yesterday where they made some good $$ and started to signed my course. I am pleased to hear that and help more people to achieve financial confidence in reading charts. Looking forward to fly Malaysia again tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts and Tips by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist