Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Stock Operation Preview Malaysia - A Foray into Malaysia Stocks








Long day in Malaysia today as I gave a speech about Singapore and Malaysia stocks on their similarity and differences. I just finished the afternoon session and will be doing the evening session soon. The Singapore market plunged today and many blue chips indeed suffered selling where it was already predicted in the morning while some oil related counters started to move in the afternoon. The STI also turned red with many stocks selling like hot cakes while some penny stocks and defensive counters stayed strong. It was not a good day for me to give a speech as there were many opportunities to make $$. Well, here I thank everyone who signed up for my Malaysia Stock Operation Course as there were many of you signed up earlier. Thank you!

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts and Tips by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist