Friday, September 18, 2020

A Year End Sharing by Ron K - Watch For Volatility During Elections


Finished a very late night talk 2 days ago. It was a year end sharing as the curtain is closing. I want a breakthrough in most of you but all of you have to help yourself first before you can see the results. I had so many coffee sessions, drove so many others to breakthrough, create many traders who made astounding returns and then for myself, I just continue to push boundaries where I don't know where is the limit until I broke out of my own personal comfort zone, I can say that the Covid 19 is definitely one of the best events that happened this year which washed away the old and created a new. As we continue to approach to November where the election is coming, do expect extreme volatility where market is going to make a decisive decision soon. I finished all my mastermind trading sessions, my google meets and now I am into mentoring new wave of traders. See you all soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist