Thursday, September 10, 2020

AEM - Breaking Down Big Time






AEM just broke down big time today as the stock met some powerful sellers whom were probably taking profits off the table. It's a good thing to know that my student shorted it using the strategies I taught and profited like $950. The best part of this trade was the stock was in the Top 30 Volume iwth declining price which signal that the sellers were dominating over most of the buyers. Is this sell down a flush technique which I shared yesterday? I doubt so. This looks more like selling than any flushes which most of them time could cause a rally to happen. I am learning how to time my entry precisely using the Top 30 Volume and the chart combined so as to have a better execution. Will monitor.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist