Tuesday, September 15, 2020

ISDN - Coffee, Talking, Trading and Learning








Happy to receive some good trade records from my student who traded ISDN earlier. It was the only stock that rampant up 8 points for a good 13% gain intraday. I spotted the stock last weekend and was watching it yesterday before deciding to give it today because the market condition was good. It was there earlier in the morning in the Top 30 Volume where I was watching it and soon, because the Big Buyers were so strong, I decided that it was going to move and gave it.







My student longed 50 lots and made $1000 while I was having some coffee with my traders and chat with them individually where I shared more insights on how I knew this stock was about to move today. This is the only stock which moved the most today out of the 800 SGX stocks that was trading today. Even in a good market like today, the 3 banks were not moving and only some penny stocks in play. Look forward to drive more people to make $$ in my coffee sessions!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist