Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Kitchen Culture - Flushed Down and Turned Up



Kitchen Culture on August 21st when I first posted had some kind of buying activities but I wasn't sure if it was strong or just weak buying. However, I posit down that it might possibly turn up which I wasn't so quite sure but I am confident of what I saw in the chart with the footprints of the big players. Thereafter the stock got flushed down the next few days where many retail traders started to throw and the BBs went into scoop up shares at dirt cheap prices. That maneuver was dubbed as flush where cheap prices can be obtained through deliberately panic selling. Today the stock is in the Top Volume with rising prices which cemented what I witnessed on Aug 21st was correct but I should have more patience to wait and see before I make my blog post. Whatever it is, the stock rose after the flush and finally there is light to this stock again.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/08/kitchen-culture-possibly-turning-up.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist