Thursday, September 10, 2020

A Night with Ron K - How I use The Flush to Make Profits $








It was a hectic day yesterday as I ran day and night for my talks where many participants wanted to know and learn from me on how I made my millions during this Covid. During the talk, I shared with them all my trades and my impressive trade records on how I use The Flush the invest wisely so that I can buy near bottom and ride the wave up confidently. Last evening, one of my student use the same Flushing Technique which I taught in my course and rode the Dow Jones all the way up where he had already profited $7,000. He wrote me a dm and thank me for all the skills imparted. Follow me in Instagram on the link below where I sometimes share some tips there.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

As I was sharing last evening, I also emphasize on The Flush as it's one of the main reason why the market was so strong and the rebound was so sustainable. From the charts, it's pretty easy to spot the flush where I shared what happened to the March period where the market meltdown on a Flush and how I bought my stocks near bottom with millions of $$ down. From March till now, the market had a tremendously rally and almost every week, my team and myself are reaping in very good profits. Looking to continue to make $$ when the market presents more of itself with more flushes. Is the recent sell down in the market considered a flush? I will give more clues and answers in my next talk.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist