Thursday, September 17, 2020

Stock Operators Maneuver Manual - $13,000 USD Profits Last Evening





The Dow Jones moved higher yesterday and then it started plunging last evening. However, I was extremely pleased to be receiving a trade record from my student that she made $13,000 USD in a single trade where she bought the stock during the uptrend and sold off yesterday. When the market was coming down, she managed to protect her profits and kept it in her pocket. I had been selling my manual selectively to the people whom I trust and know and so far, for those who really practice and put in effort to read the market had been doing quite ok. I know what I wrote in this manual many years ago and it still works till date because nothing has really changed from the supply/demand point of view. I have got many orders lately, but like I said, I am selectively towards selling out my labors of fruits. Congrats on your win Gillian and look forward to more to come!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist