Monday, September 7, 2020

Mastermind LIVE Trading with Ron K - Make $$ LIVE, Seeing and Taking Trades is Believing






I conducted some impressive and powerful mastermind sessions during phase 2 and I had got so many sign ups and people who came look for me and wanted to trade LIVE with me. So far so good as all the stocks I shared and traded made some very lucrative profits. Just received some messages this morning from my of my mentees whom traded with me during the session. Although her lot size is small, still she was able to make thousands of $$ using the strategies I taught and of course followed the stock I shared with her and everyone else.


To trade in front of everyone is not stressful for me because I had done so for many years but to perform at the highest standard requires a lot of practice and preparation work before doing it LIVE. Those who came, traded, and made $$ with me LIVE had already saw what I can do and how I performed my analysis work. For those coming this Wednesday for my preview, I will talk and share more there. Thanks everyone for making Mastermind an enjoyable and fruitful session. Click on the link below and see you all there!

https://aceproacademy.clickfunnels.com/soc-sg-live-training-2020

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist