Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Clover Health - Detecting Big Boys Unloading in 5 Minute Chart









Another epic win last evening from trading those highly volatile and risky meme stocks. There were many to trade last evening and me and my team decided to sell Clover Health since it was one of the hottest stock last week before the bubble burst. Look at the 5 minute chart of Clover Health on how the Big Boys performed their stealth secret unloading at that long green bar. It was there that we sold the stock and made great profits. Man of my clients asked me how I know and how I did it, I said I have seen more than a million times on how unloading happens secretly and when it happened, one needs to act quick or it might be too late later.

Detecting it is one thing, avoid greed and acting on selling the stock is the key towards profitability. As usual, the Top 30 Volume aided us and watching how stocks move up/down on the ladder really made short term trading a breeze. Key points to remember when detecting a hidden unloading? Watch those retailers chased on those rising prices and your job is to sell on those rising prices. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist