Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Trading Malaysia Stocks - Watch This Interview and See How $14,000 Was Made!




It was a long time since I traveled to Malaysia and run programs there. I still miss my country and I made a strong promise that once this Covid sage is over, Malaysia will be the first country I visit as I have a strong urge to give back to the students there. I am so pleased to be receiving this email from Vijay because I haven't heard from him for a long time and this email meant so much to his progression and his attitude towards trading. I love kick ass attitudes and I love people who never give up that keeps following their promises.

I remembered I shot a video with him 3 years back where he shared how he made great profits under my apprenticeship program and because of the lock down in Malaysia, there were so much things that were put on hold and while there is only so much I can do. However to see him making $14,000 in this one trade in a Malaysia stock was extremely pleasing and satisfying. Not only he regained his confidence back after some losses but I think the daily grind and attitude was what made a huge difference in his profits. The interview was a great memory with him while it served as a testament of what he said, he was going to do.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist